Thursday 26 February 2015

Online Love - Getting The Right Signals

I, for one, know how to figure out how my conversation or date (online) went. I’m always spot on with these kinds of things. Either they wink at me from across the table or if they send a winking smiley face, I usually know where to put things. But, there’s this one instance with this guy. We’re passionate about the same things, we’ve both got cats we had assigned personalities to, and we’re comfortable talking about nonsense to each other.

We were a match made in heaven. We emailed for two weeks, almost every day, then suddenly… silence.

I tried to be calm, to not pursue anything that doesn’t want to be chased. I tried to held back on my urges such as, “why hasn’t he written?” or “why don’t you want me?” A week after that, my friends told me to relax and hang back. Another week after that, it became clear to me that he no longer wanted anything to do with me. It frustrated me to know that there was another woman or he lacked interest- the possibilities were endless.

After that, I decided that it had to end. My fantasy suddenly had an abrupt vanishing act to it. I decided that I don’t want to be with anyone that isn’t considerate enough to let me know he’s going away. In other words, I don’t want to be with a man who can’t be a man. But, I can’t help but wonder on what I might have missed on if the opportunity had continued to prosper.

Thank you www.wowdate.co.uk/ for your online advice.

No comments: